This course teaches you techniques you can apply to identify your ideal audience so that you set your project up for the best chance of success from the beginning.
By the end of the course:
> You'll know a simple, easy to apply system that you can use to help define the audience for your own work.
> You'll learn research techniques that are easy to apply and can be done from anywhere you can access the internet.
> You'll have confidence that your project is getting underway with the best opportunity to reach an audience.
What you'll get:
- Video tutorials across two modules.
- Case study video
- Techniques for researching who your ideal audience is.
- A companion workbook for each module.
- Access to support for your questions via email
- BONUS video of a workshop to define a new audience using the system you will learn so you can see the system in action.
- a minimum of 12 months access to the Define Your Ideal Audience course or for the lifetime of the course, whichever is longer.
- You'll also get access to new videos or content produced for the Define Your Ideal Audience course for as long as you have access to the course.